Looking for a Medior Full Stack Developer
Proceedix is looking for a skilled and experienced full stack developer to join our cross-functional development team that is responsible for the full Proceedix software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. We are looking for a passionate programmer who is eager help us scale our Proceedix platform and leverage the power of mobile and wearable technology for lean and reliable industrial operations.
A day in your work life
As a full stack developer, you are comfortable both with front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with an eye for visual design and utility. You will be responsible for:
- Developing front-end web client architecture in React
- Developing front-end mobile client architecture in React Native.
- Developing back-end API in .NET Core
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- A bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, ICT
- Proven experience (+3 years) as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- .NET Core expertise
- Familiarity with React and/or React Native is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL server)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and quality of code
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- This is not just a job: you get the opportunity to work in the fast changing world of digital work instructions that will change the way people in the field do their job.
- We offer a full-time job within a fast-growing company.
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a work place where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in the Oil & Gas, Industrial Maintenance/manufacturing and Logistics sectors.
- Our offices are in Ghent but we do work from home on a regular basis. Results are more important than you being present all the time.
- Work hard, play hard: we make it possible with competitive salary, insurance benefits, and a personal bonus program based on your achievements. Be rewarded for doing your best
- Constant learning environment and possibility to attend education or training. Our growth depends on your growth.