Proceedix is looking for a young ambitious product consultant to assist with presales product discussions and demonstrations and to manage the customer onboarding process. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who’s eager to learn about Industry 4.0 and the power of mobile and wearable technology for lean and reliable industrial operations.
A day in your work life
As our Product Consultant for Europe, you always start by analyzing the customer’s business needs, work instructions and inspection processes. You configure the first workflows and support implementation of first use cases of our Proceedix platform. You train the customer’s team and provide implementation support during pilot roll out programs. You analyze customization and integration needs and write the business specifications for our development team.
You will receive a broad education and will be mentored by experienced implementation consultants. You will be working in an enthusiastic and professional team. You will be responsible forthe implementation of Proceedix at clients in diverse industry verticals, in Belgium and abroad.
- Work with Account Managers and Project Managers to understand and analyze the client requirements.
- Participate in design sessions for development of new functionality and for customization of existing functionality.
- Review product performance against client requirements
- Perform product demonstrations for both prospective clients and existing clients
- Develop expertise in product knowledge, technical knowledge, and industry and process knowledge in relevant product areas.
- Customize product training materials for customer and industry specific workshops
- Address customer questions in timely fashion
- Work with management and client to determine product roadmap and milestones.
- A bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or Business administration
- Affinity with and or a strong interest in implementation concepts and change management in an industrial environment
- Experience with business process analysis
- Applies functional knowledge to challenges in our industry verticals
- Plans and prioritizes work using resources in the best possible way to complete tasks on time and with high quality
- Proactively shares experiences and knowledge
- Actively seeks challenging assignments
- Adjusts style and content to appeal to the specific needs and comprehension level of the audience
- Willing to work in an international context