Are you the internal Project Manager we are looking for ?
Proceedix is looking for a young ambitious project manager to assist our CTO with management of our software development activities and our customer integration projects. We’re looking for a strong communicator who’s eager to learn about project management in a software company delivering solutions for the Industry 4.0.
Your role and responsibilities
As a project manager you will closely monitor project progress of our software developers and integration engineers. You’ll ensure that our team is fully informed and focused to meet the project deadlines. You will assist with the orchestration of the development roadmap and the release planning in close collaboration with our Chief Technology Officer. You will organize status meetings, monitor and coordinate project activities and keep all stakeholders informed. You ensure the implementation of formal processes to support our development process and supervise our IT administration processes.
You will receive a broad education and will be mentored by an experienced CTO. You will be working in our office in Ghent with an enthusiastic and professional team.
Your responsibilities are :
- Work with the CTO to understand the product roadmap and release priorities.
- Coordinate daily status meetings of the different development teams and the business quality assurance team
- Monitor and process bug reporting tickets registered by the product consultants
- Update the project planning
- Manage project administration and reporting
- Coordinate the weekly planning meeting
- Monitor the Software Development Lifecycle Processes
- Participate in SOC2 security meetings and processes
Your profile and qualifications
- Master’s degree in Commercial Sciences, Commercial Engineer, Economical Sciences, Technology or Business administration
- Affinity with and or a strong interest in project management in a software company
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Structural thinker and a punctual mindset
- A junior or medior profile (at least 1 year of professional experience)
- Experience as a project management assistant or business consultant is a plus
- Plans and prioritizes work using resources in the best possible way to complete tasks on time and with high quality
- - Willing to work in an international context (fluency in English is a must)
- This is not just a job: you get the opportunity to work in the fast changing world of digital work instructions that will change the way frontline workers do their job.
- We offer a full-time job within a fast-growing international company.
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a work place where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in the Process Industry, Life Sciences, Assembly and Utilities sector.
- Our offices are in Ghent but we do work from home on a regular basis. Results are more important than you being present all the time.
- Work hard, play hard: we make it possible with a competitive salary, insurance benefits, and a personal bonus program based on your achievements. Be rewarded for doing your best.
- Constant learning environment and possibility to attend education or training. Our growth depends on your growth.