We’re looking for a service engineer
As a service engineer, you are responsible for the Proceedix integration, customization and deployment for clients embedding our Proceedix platform in their manufacturing information systems landscape. You help our clients leverage the power of Proceedix by connecting our digital instruction and inspection workflow solution with their ERP, MES, WMS, LIMS and computer maintenance systems.
A day in your work life
Your time will primarily be devoted to helping customers with the deployment and integration of Proceedix. You will have to understand the customer’s needs and translate those into technical specifications for customization or integration of our platform. You will be the bridge between the customer and our development team for platform customizations. You will be responsible for the delivery of the project. Although structural software developments are not on your agenda, you will from time to time prototype proof-of-concept integrations and occasionally develop a simple webservice yourself.
- 2-3 year experience considered a plus, but not required
- Driven and independent, willing to travel
- A good communicator who likes to collaborate with customers
- Project management skills with a focus to meet project deadlines
- Technical specifications and requirements writing skills
- Knowledge of REST API’s and SQL databases.
- MSc in Software Engineering or related field
- A full-time job at a thriving software start-up with a young and dynamic team
- A competitive salary package with extra’s
- Experienced colleagues who are always willing to help you out