Proceedix is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Manager to join our Belgian multi-disciplinary team taking ownership of the platform product management, software development and customer success in Europe. We are looking for a passionate team player who is eager to help us improve our Proceedix platform and leverage the power of mobile and wearable technology for industrial operations.
As a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Manager, you have experience with testing of Web APIs, web applications, mobile and wearable applications. You are familiar with software testing frameworks, diagnostic tools, automated testing, test case strategy, software validation and testing documentation. You are a team coach with an eye for quality and perfection.
- Develop the Computer Systems (CS) Quality strategy and coordinate the execution
- Create, review and manage the designated validation deliverables such as System Risk Assessments, Validation/Qualification Plan and respective reports
- Coordinate a team of 4 testers
- Set up and organize end-to-end testing, load testing, security testing and automated UI testing
- Evaluate unit tests and integration tests written by developers
- Verify that Business Requirements and Acceptance Criteria are properly addressed in code
- Evaluate, qualify, assign bugs that are submitted to the testing team and update the submitted bug reports with the latest status
- Manage, monitor and audit software validation and test documentation
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, ICT
- Proven experience as a software test engineer and coach
- Experience with end-to-end testing, load testing, security testing and automated UI testing
- Experience with GAMP and GxP software validation is a plus
- Experience with testing frameworks like XUnit, Cypress, ...
- Familiar with Azure DevOps to manage and coordinate test plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality-minded individual who is accurate in execution and reporting
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Fluent in English
- Based in Flanders (Office Ghent)
- This is not just a job: you get the opportunity to work in the fast changing world of digital work instructions that will change the way people in the field do their job.
- We offer a full-time job within a fast-growing company.
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a work place where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in the Process Industry, Life Sciences, Assembly and Utilities sector.
- Our offices are in Ghent but we do work from home on a regular basis. Results are more important than you being present all the time.
- Work hard, play hard: we make it possible with a competitive salary, insurance benefits, and a personal bonus program based on your achievements. Be rewarded for doing your best.
- Constant learning environment and possibility to attend education or training. Our growth depends on your growth