We’re looking for a software integration engineer
As a software integration engineer you’re responsible for embedding Proceedix within the IT systems of our clients. You will supervise multiple projects and make sure that our clients leverage the power of Proceedix by connecting it to the customer’s ERP, MES, LIMS, QMS, CMMS...
A day in your work life
A software integration engineer has no typical day and you will be both managing and executing your customizations projects. You will complement the account manager with your technical savviness. You will divide your time between building middleware applications, hold meetings with clients and make recommendations to the development team with regards to our API’s.
- 1-2 year experience is a plus, but not required
- Driven and independent, willing to travel frequently
- A good communicator who likes to face customers
- Able to meet project deadlines with complete documentation
- Solid knowledge of .NET Core (C#), REST API’s, SQL databases. Knowledge of Docker and Azure is a plus.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Sciences or related field
- A full-time job at a thriving software start-up with a young and dynamic team
- A competitive salary package with extra’s
- Experienced colleagues who are always willing to help you out
- Use of different technologies
- A lot of variation with different roles (project management, development and problem solver)