Proceedix is looking for a Software Quality Assurance and Test Engineer to join our cross-functional development team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. We are looking for a passionate team player who is eager to help us improve our Proceedix platform and leverage the power of mobile and wearable technology for industrial operations.
A day in your work life:
As a Software Quality Assurance and Test Engineer, you have experience with testing of Web APIs, web applications, mobile and wearable applications. You are familiar with software testing frameworks and diagnostic tools. You are a team player with an eye for quality and perfection.
- Set up and perform end-to-end testing, load testing, security testing and automated UI-testing
- Evaluate unit tests and integration tests written by developers
- Verify that Business Requirements are properly addressed in code
- Judge code coverage
- Finalize and review Technical Documentation
- Evaluate and qualify bugs that are submitted by customers, create bug reports for developers and assess bug fixes
Your Profile and qualifications:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, ICT
- Proven experience as a software test engineer or similar role
- Experience with testing of Web APIs, web applications, mobile and wearable applications
- Experience with end-to-end testing, load testing, security testing and automated UI testing
- Experience with testing frameworks like XUnit, Cypress, ...
- Experience with tools like Postman, Charles, ...
- Familiar with C# and React
- Familiar with Azure DevOps to manage and coordinate test plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail and quality of code
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind