Proceedix is looking for a young ambitious technical product consultant to assist with presales product discussions and demonstrations and to manage the customer implementation and integration process. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who’s eager to learn about Industry 4.0 and the power of mobile and wearable technology for lean and reliable industrial operations.
A day in your work life
As our Technical Product Consultant, you always start by analyzing the customer’s business needs, work instructions and inspection processes. You configure the first workflows and support implementation of first use cases of our Proceedix platform. You train the customer’s team and provide implementation support during pilot roll out programs. You analyze customization and integration needs, write the business and technical specifications for our development team or take care yourself of some of the integration developments.
You will receive a broad education and will be mentored by experienced implementation consultants and development engineers. You will be working in an enthusiastic and professional team. You will be responsible for the implementation of Proceedix and embedding our solution in the information landscape of clients in diverse industry verticals, in Belgium and abroad.
- Work with Client Managers and Project Managers to understand and analyze the client requirements.
- Participate in design sessions for development of new functionality and for customization of existing functionality.
- Take care of technical specification writing for integrations and customizations.
- Develop and co-develop some of the integrations
- Review product performance against client requirements
- Perform product demonstrations for both prospective clients and existing clients
- Develop expertise in product knowledge, technical knowledge, and industry and process knowledge in relevant product areas.
- Customize technical product training materials for customer and industry specific workshops
- Address customer questions in timely fashion
- Work with the development team on integrations and custom features.
- A bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology
- Affinity with and or a strong interest in implementation concepts
- Experience with business process analysis and technical specification design
- Experience with system integration methods and technology (web services, JSON)
- Basic knowledge of .NET
- Plans and prioritizes work using resources in the best possible way to complete tasks on time and with high quality
- Adjusts style and content to appeal to the specific needs and comprehension level of the audience
- Willing to work in an international context