Are you the Web Developer we are looking for ?
Proceedix is looking for a skilled web developer to join our cross-functional development team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. We are looking for a passionate programmer who is eager help us scale our Proceedix platform and leverage the power of mobile and wearable technology for lean and reliable industrial operations. You are eager to join an enthusiastic team in a dynamic working environment that appreciates your thoughts and feedback. You’ll be working in a highly professional team that develops a solid and secure (SOC2) platform for global blue chip customers.
Your role and responsibilities
As a web developer, you are comfortable both with front-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with an eye for UX and UI. New frameworks and technologies excite you. You will be responsible for:
- Developing front-end web client architecture in React
- Developing front-end mobile client architecture in React Native.
- Basic knowledge of .NET Core is a plus
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- UX/UI design proposals
- Bachelor ICT
- Proven experience as a web developer (medior level or higher)
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Profound knowledge of React and/or React Native, Angular.js
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and quality of code
- Creative skills with an eye for UX/UI
- An analytical mind
- This is not just a job: you get the opportunity to work in the fast changing world of digital work instructions that will change the way people in the field do their job.
- We offer a full-time job within a fast-growing company.
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a work place where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in the Process Industry, Life Sciences, Assembly and Utilities sector.
- Our offices are in Ghent but we do work from home on a regular basis. Results are more important than you being present all the time.
- Work hard, play hard: we make it possible with a competitive salary, insurance benefits, and a personal bonus program based on your achievements. Be rewarded for doing your best.
- Constant learning environment and possibility to attend education or training. Our growth depends on your growth.