Proceedix is looking for a young ambitious and energetic sales development representative to identify and create new qualified sales opportunities in our target industry verticals in Europe. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking forward to develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact.
A Day in Your Work Life
As our Sales Development Representative for Europe, you’ll focus on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification. Based on your market and individual prospect research, you’ll connect with target accounts and learn about their businesses and needs. If a prospect is a good fit, you will engage with business development colleagues to determine the best commercial strategy and to plan joint next steps.
- Develop opportunities for business development from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Interact with prospects via conferences, partner events, webinars, online presentations and platform demonstrations, telephone and email
- Consistently generate qualified business development opportunities to ensure our revenue objectives in Europe
- Track all relevant contact communication, qualification and lead management activity using Hubspot
- Understand the concept, features and business impact of our Proceedix platform, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Leverage the capabilities of Proceedix through (online) personalized demonstrations of digital work instruction and inspection workflow execution cases
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Support clients in Proof of Concept phase : make customized quotes, negotiate contract, give setup training and advice, follow up on progress and guide customers toward the next project step.
- +1 year of proven sales development success through effective use of core sales tools: CRM tools, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Google Apps, Microsoft Office.
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation.
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical mind.
- Extrovert profile thriving on personal contacts and network building.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- The ability to become a guide on Proceedix as a digital instruction/inspection execution platform in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win.
- Bachelor or master’s degree or relevant experience
- Willing to travel in Belgium and abroad (Europe)
- A full-time job at a thriving software start-up with a young and dynamic team
- A competitive salary package with extra’s
- Great team with smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- A context of constant learning
- Become part of the exciting Industry 4.0 innovations and its challenges